Content Management Systems
With Content Management Systems (CMS) it has become far more easier to put up a website and get it running. Various free and paid CMS solutions are now available to suit different needs and lines of business. Some of the popular ones that we extend our services in installation and configuration are Joomla, WordPress, OSCommerce. We also have our own custom simple Content Management System, that are easily customized to suit to your business needs.
Advantages of using a CMS:
- Self-Control: No one knows your business better than you. So if you are able to explain it in your own way and able to edit them as and when you like, what more could you ask for.
- Regular Updates: If you are in a business that involes new updated contents based on some market, you get to write articles and decide upon when to publish or schedule them. There are numerous plugins or extensions available for CMS that can ease your effort to maintain regular daily updates to your website.
- Unlimited Pages: There is no limit as to how many pages you would like to have in your website.
- Better Communication: You get better exposure to your clients or customers with a CMS, with neat and manageable contents, regularly updated, numerous free and paid templates to suit your business.
- Hide unnecessary contents that are intended to your internal management use from public eyes.
- Security: With CMS following a database driven website system and dynamic content management, the risks of websites being hacked are much lesser. Moreover, there are updates to the CMS and we can keep the websites secure by regularly updating the CMS to the latest versions available then and there.
- Change layouts yourself with numerous free CMS templates available in the markets or choose to buy a unique design that suits to your needs. You save a lot of money in the long run, when compared to taking services from your internal staff or consultant services.